Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

10 December 2011

These Shoes Are Made For Walking.

Here's a little peek of my closet. My shoes, which I am in love with.  What I love about shoes the most is that you can wear them with any outfit and it will add some spunk.  A bad ass shoe always compliments an outfit no matter if you have on rags. Christmas is coming and if you don't know what to get me you can add to my collection and I will love you forever and ever.  LOL  I wear a size 9 so you can't say I never told yuh. This is my favorite post thus far, I'm just in love with it and so excited. Enjoy!




I just want to thank 
Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, Kelsi Dagger 
BCBGeneration, Gianni Bini, and Steve Madden again
for always doing the damn thang!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous shoes!!

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great collection of heels!

    check out my blog? i always follow back<3
    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that's just the bottom of the crop
    thanks much

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete