Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

19 March 2012

Such a shame, such a shame. It's been such a decade since my last post. I do apologies for my absence but there was just not enough time in a day to even post anything; plus my laptop is not my best friend at the moment. So much has happen to me I didn't even share the news. I got accepted to SCAD in Atlanta!!!!!!!! I start next week Monday and I am too excited. I also did a photo shoot for Vintagedame1939 a up and coming website for vintage clothing, which I styled; pictures will be in the next post. My internship with Fashion Designers Expo went well and the show was fantastic, I loved loved loved every moment of it.  Also, I worked at Cache which I loved as well.  It was fun while that lasted. Working with all the clients and gaining the experience was good for me. I am hoping to continue to work with Cache when I get to Atlanta. But that's my life thus far and my journey has not yet to begin.

Love you all Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Your soo fabb!!Love it! can't wait to here more about vintage dame 1939!!

    ReplyDelete