Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

11 October 2011

A little of something blue.

It was Homecoming at FAMU!!!! OMG i had a blast the best three days of my life!  Took a little break in the shade to capture the outfit of the day.  My new favorite item that I found at old navy was this turquoise belt that i LOVE...it just make a pop to every outfit! Hope you enjoy smooches!




*Stripe Shirt/COTTONON, Belt & Sun Glasses / Old Navy, Skirt/ Wilster, Sandals/ Steve Madden, Purse/ Marino Orlandi *

5 comments:

  1. That belt is amazing! Love this look!

    Thanks for following my blog, now following you back!

    Goodwill Huntingg
    Best casual boots on a budget - $50 and under

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lots! Your blog is aaaa-mazing. You make me love thrifting more and more, your finds are ridiculously insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are really nice and I'm lovin your style

    Now following! :)

    Please follow back at http://internationalglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I came across this blog, great style!!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete