Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

20 October 2011

MOMMY

I decided to show how stylish my mother is.  She wanted to take some pictures so I said ok lets do it!  She's so cute I just love her my best friend like honestly. There's a story with this chairs. I found two of them outside in front of someone's house THEY WERE THROWING THEM AWAY! OMG I couldn't believe it. I was thinking these people were crazy for throwing away these gorgeous chairs SN: and they're my favorite color, so I couldn't leave them.  I just can't wait to decorate my apartment with them.  The chair is vintage and the color just added a pop to my beautiful mother's outfit which was styled by me.  Love you lots mommy smooches...ENJOY!



 *Dress & Earrings/ Boutique Shop Shoes/ Italian Shoe Maker*

2 comments:

  1. Wow, yes you're mother is STYLISH!!! I love that dress ;)

    http://www.naturalbecomesher.com
    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! The apple never falls to far from the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete