Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

28 November 2011

G.L.A.M

I'm not a Twilight fan but I did go see Breaking Dawn, which I thought was ok. I don't see the big craze about it but whatever. This was the outfit for the night. I found this Jeans studded shirt in Goodwill and I went crazy, I just had to get it.  The skirt I bought in Old Navy years ago and never wore it til now, it matched perfectly together. I look so innocent in these pic HAHAHAHA I fooled myself.



 *Jeans Studded Button Down/Goodwill Corduroy Skirt/ Old Navy Accessories/ Goodwill Boots/Steve Madden*

7 comments:

  1. Love the shirt lady! You have such a lovely blog.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am now following btw!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you madam! love your style...im so with you on making the "inexpensive look expensive"

    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look dope i love that shirt x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you darling and i will definitely be following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super outfit, super combination a like it!

    ReplyDelete