Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

28 November 2011

Giving Thanks for Fashion.

Holiday season is here again! So thankful for Family, Friends, and Fashion.  The triple F's in my life that I love the most. It was such a fashionable day, of course Sade and I had to do it on em'.  We didn't even realize but we brought the prints out and ran with it. I had to catch some fashionista's that were at dinner as well.  I ended it with a kiss for my followers, love yal dearly! Happy Holidays 









No comments:

Post a Comment