Cookies.that.never.Crumble

Origin of my style. Wear what I want, when I want, and where I want. I wish to serve you expression of my own style. Enjoy Ladies & Gents!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal"-YSL
Wardrobe Stylist. Personal Shopper. Model Coordinator
Journal of expression the evolution of fashion.
Contact me
CookiesthatneverCrumble@gmail.com
Arielgchen@gmail.com
BBM:32A8EFF2
tweet: @_Cookiecrumbler

09 November 2011

Hey loves, I know it's been a while since my last post. I don't have anything new to post.  What a bummer! I need a camera and a photographer in my life. I'm searching for one in Port Saint Country, but no luck here which sucks.   I work almost everyday and go to school so I really don't have much time either. But I am trying to save up some mula for a new camera, because my phone does not do me any justice. Since the holidays are right around the corner I am hoping for some new exciting post for yal. Love yal lots, Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. Look into a Panasonic Lumix its a great camera to buy on a budget.

    Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...going to look at it right now lol

    ReplyDelete